Freshdesk-Microsoft Teams integration for the future

Maybe we can try this and prepare for the age of AI in the future:

https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/232273-the-microsoft-teams-app/

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing this information Peter!

We will review this option and verify if this integration will benefit everyone, and if so, will perform its implementation.

Bets regards!

Mario Tadeo Partida

ETMA Service Desk

1 person likes this

Thank you, Mario Tadeo!

One case scenario you may know is: when there was an issue in the workflow between ETMA and SDL Knowledge Center, two service teams could not communicate with each other because ETMA Service Desk was sticking to the ticket email from Freshdesk and SDL KC Support team was holing on to their ticket and even didn't have the valid email for Skype meeting invite. I had to be a bridge, forwarding the responses from one side to the other side.

As chatbot and ChatOps is more modern way than emails plus online form for service support these days, I'd recommend to integrate Freshdesk into Microsoft Teams or Slack for the ticket tracking and communication. It will be more flexible and efficient to have either real-time or delayed responses.

Cheers!

See... I just replied to this post but my response has not show up even after I refresh my web page...

Thank you~

Thank you, Mario Tadeo!

One case scenario you may know is: when there was an issue in the workflow between ETMA and SDL Knowledge Center, two service teams could not communicate with each other because ETMA Service Desk was sticking to the ticket email from Freshdesk and SDL KC Support team was holing on to their ticket and even didn't have the valid email for Skype meeting invite. I had to be a bridge, forwarding the responses from one side to the other side.

As chatbot and ChatOps is more modern way than emails plus online form for service support these days, I'd recommend to integrate Freshdesk into Microsoft Teams or Slack for the ticket tracking and communication. It will be more flexible and efficient to have either real-time or delayed responses.

Cheers!

Thanks for the info Peter! I see your point, and I agree this would work. Just need first to check this interaction with MS Teams, and confirm with the FreshDesk team if it can be implemented in our site (even FD can mnage it, we need to confirm this does not break any HP security constraint).

Best regards!

Mario

Login or Signup to post a comment

MARKETING APPLICATION SUPPORT INTERFACE

Reply to: Freshdesk-Microsoft Teams integration for the future

Cancel